Please follow the process below to check the OTP setting.
Step 1: Check if Google OTP is set up
Please check the Google OTP setup screen. If Google OTP is set up normally, it's the screen below.
Step 2: Synchronize time between Google Authenticator (OTP) applications and Google servers
1. Please make sure that the time and date are set automatically in the settings of your Android device.
2. After running the Google OTP application, please click on the 3 dots on the upper right.
3. Please go to the settings page, click "Modify time to code", and click "Synchronize now".
[iPhone or iOS user]
1. Please make sure you are using the latest iOS version.
2. Please make sure that Settings > General > Date and Time are set automatically.
3. Make sure that Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services and Time Zone Settings are selected.
4. Please make sure that Settings > General > Date and Time > Time Zone is set correctly.