Did you enter the wrong MEMO (Tag) when depositing? If so, you need fast return processing.
Have you entered the wrong MEMO or Tag number when making a deposit? If so, quick refund processing is required.
I'll guide how to recover in case this happens.
Binance and Bybit have different procedures, and here we will explain how to recover on the Bybit. [Go to Binance Guide]
If you occurs Tag input error when you deposit a ripple, you must apply for asset recovery directly from the Bybit Exchange.
Step 1 :
- Please log in to the Bybit Exchange.
- If you don't have a Bybit Exchange account, please create an account and log in.
- Log in and go to the following link.
- Asset Recovery application link https://www.bybit.com/en-US/help-center/s/webform
Step 2 :
- Please create an asset recovery application form.
- 1st blank : Deposits, Withdrawals and assets exchange
- 2nd blank : I encountered an issue with my Bybit deposits
- 3rd blank : Crypto Deposit
- 4th blank : I indicated a wrong tag / memo while making a deposit
(If tag is not entered, Select 'I did not include a tag / memo while making a deposit' )
Please select and press the YES button below.
If you press the YES button, the input window will appear as shown in the picture below.
- 1st blank : Enter the transaction ID
- 2nd blank : Enter the coin type and amount
- 3rd blank : Enter Bybit UID
- 4th blank : Enter email address
- 5th blank : Enter mobile number
Please enter all and click the Submit button.
After receiving the recovery application, you can check the progress by clicking the View Application History button.
- Bybit Customer Center : https://www.bybit.com/en-US/help-center
Go to the Bybit Customer Center and search Tag in the search box.
There is also a way to enter the real-time chat with the counselor on the bottom right and enter Tag to proceed.
If you enter the wrong tag when you make a ripple deposit, if the wallet is actually present on the Binance Exchange, Binance will request the owner of the wallet account to return it.
However, if you refuse to return it, you may not be able to find the deposited ripple.
Please check if the tag number is the same before proceeding with ripple deposit or withdrawal.
Our COINRF operates a 24-hour customer center and also operates a telegram for simple inquiry resolution and communication with users.
If you have any questions, please use the following Customer Center and COINRF official Telegram.
★ Telegram : https://t.me/coinrfcom
* Customer Center real-time chat counseling: 10:00-24:00 (KST)