Hello, we're COINRF.
COINRF stop orders include stop designated orders and stop market orders.
Stop designation is to place a designated price order when the trigger price comes, and there is a
possibility that it may not be concluded even if the order is placed.
For this reason, we do not recommend using stop designation. Please use the stop market.
-Basic use of the stop market
If my current position is Long, please place a position order through Stop-Short.
On the contrary, if my position is Short, please place a position order by stop-long.
If you put the order in reverse the description, Your order will be forced to cancel on the system
because it does not meet the system requirements for placing an order.
-How to switch positions to the stop market
If you check the Reduce-Only function when you organize your position with a stop market order, no matter how many quantities you enter, only the quantities you have will be organized.
However, switching is possible by turning off the Reduce-Only function.
- ex) If you have 1BTC in the long position
- Use the Reduce-Only function + order stop shot 2BTC -> position clear.
- Disable Reduce-Only + Order Stop Short 2BTC -> Switch Position with Short 1BTC
Please refer to the guidelines for how to use the stop market.
- Stop loss (loss price) designation : https://coinrf.zendesk.com/hc/ko/articles/15536576625689
- Profit Realization and Position Switching : https://coinrf.zendesk.com/hc/ko/articles/15536575621785
Our COINRF operates a 24-hour customer center and also operates a telegram for simple inquiry resolution and communication with users.
If you have any questions, please use the following Customer Center and COINRF official Telegram.
★ Telegram : https://t.me/coinrfcom
* Real-time chat counseling operation at the customer center: 10:00-24:00 (KST)