The Wallet menu consists of a total of 7 tabs.
1. My Wallet: You can view your wallet's spot balance, futures balance, and margin balance. [My Wallet Guide]
2. Deposit: You can check my deposit address. [Deposit & Withdraw Guide]
3. Withdrawal: This is a page for withdrawing to other exchanges. [Deposit & Withdraw Guide]
4. Exchange: You can exchange your coins for USDT.
You can also exchange USDT for other coins by pressing the middle arrow. [Exchange Guide]
5. Quick withdraw: This function transfers the balance of your Binance spot wallet to Bybit's spot wallet.
You can also proceed in reverse by pressing the middle arrow. [Quick Withdraw Guide]
6. Transfer: You can transfer the balance of your spot wallet to your futures wallet and the balance of your futures wallet to your spot wallet. [Transfer Guide]
7. Gift: This function immediately sends the balance in your futures wallet to the other's futures wallet.
Currently, only Binance wallet is available, but Bybit will also open later. [Gift Guide]